The real-world application of facial recognition is a powerful tool to have in your business surveillance arsenal. It provides peace of mind to businesses, governments and the general population. Using facial recognition has many benefits including:
- Immediate detection and reporting of problems when a recognised face enters a perimeter
- Emergency personnel can be sent to the scene of a crime or accident within seconds
- Offenders can be tracked down across multiple video surveillance cameras which, in turn, aids arrests
- Prevention of crimes, acts of terror, and accidents
- Crowd management and security in public places such as stadiums, airports, etc., and
- Access control and investigation.
The IMC Facial Recognition solution detects and reports problems in real-time, automatically picking out faces from a video feed, comparing them to a database such as an employee access list or a blacklist, and triggers the system carry out a command to your systems or send an alert to the relevant authorities or security personnel.
The IMC’s Facial Recognition technology has so many applications, whether you use it in a public or retail space. From finding lost children or keys in a mall to identifying possible offenders who enter your premises, this solution will make life much easier.
Datasheet Case Studies